About Us and Our Philosophy
For the past 15 years, we've been fortunate to have selected and installed the technology for some of the world's finest homes. Now, we've taken what we've learned and made it available and accessible to everyone - at a price virtually anyone building a new home can afford.
We believe that, when it comes to home technology, less is truly more. We leverage the amazing power from today's best products to give you and your family everything you need and want, with wonderful ease of use and no complexity.
- Here are our principles.
- 1) "Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.” There’s a limit to the amount of technology most regular people want to deal with on a regular basis.
- Humans are analog, not digital, creatures, after all. Now, that doesn’t mean you’re not going to have everything a modern “smart home” needs – quite to the contrary: our revolutionary new tool assures it. But it’s a “Goldilocks” approach – and one you control, and one that you can understand once you begin using it.
- 2) Technology breaks. Think of what is likely the most successful product of all time from the world’s most valuable company, the iPhone from Apple. Even it doesn’t work perfectly. So reducing the number of components is vital.
- 3) We believe that at least 80% of people building a home – and that includes savvy people with the resources to afford anything they want – will be extraordinarily pleased and frankly astonished with the capabilities you’ll have from a Casa Integration home.
- 4) Software > Hardware. That means that it’s better to rely upon software vs. hardware. It’s really at the core of our philosophy – we suggest one product that can do many things via software, vs. several pieces of hardware that can do one thing each.
- 5) We are objective consultants - full stop. Transparency is a core value.
- 6) We believe all home technology companies, but especially the consumer electronics industry, want to do one thing: make you feel bad about what you just invested a lot of money in recently. The relentless pressure to upgrade to the latest/greatest constantly is offensive, wasteful and not necessary.
- 7) We're here for you - before, during and after your project.